6. April 2015

JESUS REMAINED AMONG HUMAN BEINGS, JJK


channeled by Jahn J Kassl
translated by Rüdiger Franz Rauskolb

»I on the other hand remained among 
human Beings. 

In the following decades the blessing and 
enlightenment bringing Himalaya served 
as my home. The assignment to anchor 
Love permanently on and in the earth,
found it’s from eternity-determined 
continuation.
The Kingdom of God in that region 
can be experienced in a unique manner. 
The effect of HIS power and glory 
is omnipresent there – at that time 
as today.

As Master among Masters I served 
human Beings until I ascended also 
to my Father in the eternal realms of Love.
The timeless Being took full possession of 
me, and I fully entered into God’s arms.

We write the year 116.«

JESUS CHRIST

Excerpt from the new eBook: The Biography of Jesus, Part II

The Biography of Jesus, Part I
(new digital publication) by JAHN J KASSL: 
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/grobritannien-uk/angebote/e-books/die-jesus-biografie-i/index.php 
The Biography of Jesus, Part II 
(new digital publication) by JAHN J KASSL: 
http://www.lichtweltverlag.com/de/grobritannien-uk/angebote/e-books/die-jesus-biographie-ii-digital/index.php

The Lichtweltportal is free of advertisement and declines 
any direct linking, in order to guarantee the clarity of the 
homepage and the pure vibration of its contributions. 
The light world publishing and the author do not lead 
any correspondence whatsoever on the texts / messages 
published on this website.